WA Primary Health Alliance
The team is primarily engaged in Oracle FA-Tech Australia ERP space (below) under managed services agreement for business project initiatives, enhancements, and support.
- Oracle FA-Tech Australia ERP (Financials, Projects, and Grants Management)
- Oracle FA-Tech Australia SCM
- Oracle FA-Tech Australia HCM
- Oracle Integration Cloud Services
Delivered multiple ERP enhancements and projects in past 6 months to achieve:
- Oracle FA-Tech Australia ERP Financials – Business process simplification, reconciliation practice, key financial reporting, and finance business support.
- Enhancing Oracle FA-Tech Australia SCM module functionalities to cater commissioning and operational contracts services, business process workflow refinement, P2P enhancements, supplier portal and reporting.
- Critical Oracle FA-Tech Australia HCM – Regulatory & compliance updates in employee leave and overtime, core HR, recruitment, time and labour enhancements, business process workflow refinement and support for critical HR activities.
- Successful project execution in Oracle FA-Tech Australia SCM (supplier portal, sourcing, payments, and end to end reporting) to implement new grants management process for general practices in WA.
“FA-Tech Australia worked on delivering Finance enhancements in the Financials and Projects & Grants modules between January and June 2023. During that time, Pavan Rewatkar and his team worked closely with members of the Finance team to truly understand the issues that required solutions. His proactive approach and open and honest communication style was conducive to establishing rapport and trust with the team, and was a welcome change compared to previous service providers”.
Manraj Ludher | WA Primary Health Alliance
We are a trusted and strategic partner to many of Australia’s leading organisations and State Government agencies, and have delivered projects for a wide and diverse client base, from startups through to international organisations.View all case studies