City of Wanneroo
The FA-Tech Australia ERP consultants has the below outcomes:
- Implementation readiness study and testing management.
- Data migration support.
- UAT Management preparation, end user training documentation refinement.
- Cutover planning & production go-live support.
- Post go-live support and enhancements to support business teams.
- Custom reports building for ERP operations management.
FA-Tech Australia Integration Team is engaged in OIC space to develop multiple integrations to achieve seamless data integration between FA-Tech Australia ERP, Civica Authority, TechOne, Assetic and many other third-party applications.
- Integration Architecture design and consulting
- Integration development and deployments
- Maintenance support (OIC instances, integration queries)
FA-Tech Australia Cloud ERP (Financials, Projects, Supply chain Management)
Duration: August 2021 to December 2022. Currently doing ad-hoc support as requested.
- Post go-live support by Perth based local team (Onsite and remote)
- Business process suggestions and improvements
- End user training and documentation refinement
- Change management initiatives and support.
- Technical team built around 50 custom BIP and OTBI reports, dashboards to cater business requirement in Financial, Procurement, Inventory, Projects modules – efforts savings by reducing the originally scoped 170+ reports.
- Day to day, month-end, and year-end support to operations team during first year of ERP implementation
- Knowledge transfer to CoW internal staff for ERP administration
Oracle Integration Cloud Services (OICS)
Duration: February 2021 to Current. On-going managed services contract.
- OIC Integration scope planning and development
- Major integrations between ERP Cloud, Authority, TechOne (Around 20 integrations)
- Extended OIC platform to other applications like Active Directory, PeopleStreme, Assetic, JaaduCXM, SharePoint, Open Windows (Contract Management Systems), RelianSys, etc and developed multiple integrations (Around 15)
- PowerBI reports.
- OIC Maintenance Support (on-going)
- Knowledge Transfer to CoW internal staff
We are a trusted and strategic partner to many of Australia’s leading organisations and State Government agencies, and have delivered projects for a wide and diverse client base, from startups through to international organisations.View all case studies