City of Wanneroo – Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud and OICS
A team of senior FA-Tech Australia ERP consultants were primarily engaged to achieve below in ERP space-
- Implementation readiness study and testing management
- Data migration support
- UAT Management preparation, end user training documentation refinement
- Cutover planning & production Go-live support
- Post go-live support and enhancements to support business teams.
- Custom reports building for ERP operations management
The FA-Tech Australia Integration Team is engaged in OIC space to develop multiple integrations to achieve seamless data integration between Fusion ERP, Civica Authority, TechnologyOne, Assetic and many other third-party applications.
- Integration Architecture design and consulting
Integration development and deployments
Maintenance support (OIC instances, integration queries)
Fusion Cloud ERP (Financials, Projects, Supply chain Management)
Duration – August-2021 to Dec-2022, Currently providing ad-hoc support as requested.
- Post go-live support by Perth based local team (Onsite and remote)
- Business process suggestions and improvements
- Change management initiatives and support.
- Technical team built around 50 custom BIP and OTBI reports, dashboards to cater business requirement in Financial, Procurement, Inventory, Projects modules – efforts savings by reducing the originally scoped 170+ reports.
- Day to day, month-end, and year-end support to operations team during first year of ERP implementation
- Knowledge transfer to CoW internal staff for ERP administration
Oracle Integration Cloud Services (OICS)
Duration – Feb-2021 to Current – On-going managed services contract.
OIC Integration scope planning and development
Data migration support
Major integrations between ERP Cloud, Authority, TechOne (Around 20 integrations)
Extended OIC platform to other applications like Active Directory, PeopleStreme, Assetic, Jadu CXM, SharePoint, Open Windows (Contract Management Systems), RelianSys, etc and developed multiple integrations
OIC Maintenance Support (on-going)
Knowledge Transfer to CoW internal staff
FA-Tech Australia have worked closely with us to understand and customise their support to our business needs, providing a range of services and resources to help us achieve the successful deployment and integration of financial and asset management information systems into our enterprise architecture
Doug Brett-Matthewson | Corporate Data Specialist
We are a trusted and strategic partner to many of Australia’s leading organisations and State Government agencies, and have delivered projects for a wide and diverse client base, from startups through to international organisations.View all case studies